Bio and Press Release Writing Services


Bios and press releases. They’re a necessity for artists, record labels, actors, and businesses alike.

As a veteran journalist I can tell you a well written bio or press release is oftentimes the difference between getting coverage, or getting thrown in the recycling bin. This is why you need the right person writing what you’re going to send out to the press. It’s also why I offer these services at a reasonable price.

I’ve written bios for everyone from the most indie of indie artists, to straight up legends, and I’ve written press releases for both artists and businesses. The reason I can craft bios and press releases so well is that I know what grabs my attention as a writer, and that’s exactly what you’re looking for in a bio and a press release.

In terms of bios I’m totally open to writing whatever you want – be it something that promotes both the artist and a specific release, or a more general bio that can go with anything. Press releases are always release, or event, specific, promoting a single, album, show, or tour.

My Rates

Bios: $300 (one week turnaround), $250 (two week turnaround), $200 (three week turnaround)

Press Releases: $50

Contact: adamsworldblog@gmail.com


Here are links to some recent examples of my work

Bios


d_cyphernauts
(2017)



Spinn
(2017)



Ecid
(2017)



The Dutch Guy
(2016)



NØISE
(2016)



Carlos Ferragamo
(2016)



Stef Lang
(2016)



Basmala
(2016)


Press Releases


Karina
(2016)



M-TRI & DJ Leecy T
(2016)


If you’re in need of a bio or press release, please give me a shout.

I look forward to working with you, and helping you present yourself, and your work, in the best possible way.

Comments

Popular Posts