Vid Pick: Cassandra Kubinski – The World Disappears (Live)


If you know me you know my favorite way to experience music is live, which is why I was happy to find NYC singer-songwriter Cassandra Kubinski uploaded a live performance clip of her song “The World Disappears” from her recent show at the Institute for Audio Research in NYC.

She notes the song was written from direct experience, saying, “I got lucky and fell in love with a fantastic human, and we truly felt like when we were together the world disappeared. We were ‘those people’ on the train, in the park, in the restaurant – totally into each other.”

Kubinski continued, adding, “Now that I've sung the song live for a few years, it not only reminds me of the beautiful magic, but it reminds me that we are all seeking that spark, that magic, the ‘one’ who lets us fall into them, and perhaps momentarily escape our questions, fears, and all the ‘to-do’s’ in life.”

If you’ve never seen Cassandra Kubinski live, click play and hear why she had a packed house for this performance.

Comments

Popular Posts