Books by Adam Bernard

I currently have two books available that would look fantastic sitting on your bookshelf.

 

One Hit Wondering: The Stories of 40 One Hit Wonders + Other Tales From The Crates (2026)

Price: $14.99 on Amazon

A look at the careers, lives, and deep album cuts, of some of the most interesting one hit wonders from the ’80s to the present, One Hit Wondering is a collection of 40 of my One Hit Wondering columns, along with a few bonus features from my Tales From The Crates series. In the book you’ll learn about …

* The ‘80s one hit wonder – whose lone hit featured a couple of Jacksons in tow – that has a family tree literally brimming with musical royalty.

* The singer who had a major hit in the ‘90s, whose career actually began in the ‘70s, and who was one of the first women to learn Pro Tools.

* The band from the ‘00s whose first recordings were funded, in part, by the singer doing a jingle for an IKEA commercial.

Ready to rock your next trivia night?

Pick up One Hit Wondering!

 

 

ChemBro: Embracing Beastmode to Beat Cancer (2020)

Price: $10.00 on Amazon

ChemBro is a memoir of a year-plus of my life when I was diagnosed with testicular cancer, that had spread to one of my lungs, while I was training to test for my fifth degree black belt in Kempo.

Through two surgeries, and three rounds of aggressive chemo, I never stopped training.

I wrote the book to help others get through whatever trials and tribulations they’re going through in life, and give some guidance on how to navigate being thrown into the world of doctors, hospitals, and treatments.

If you enjoy inspiring stories of perseverance, you’ll love ChemBro.

Comments