Vid Pick: PremRock - Rod Stewart (Willie Green Remix)


Even with the plethora of artists I know, and work with, I pride myself on keeping abreast of everyone's goings on, so when I found out about PremRock's new EP the day after its release, I had some proverbial egg on my face. His latest, Who Art in Nada, dropped on September 15th, and while I may have been a day late, I want to make sure nobody misses out on the video for the lead single from the album, "Rod Stewart."

Don't worry, PremRock isn't asking if you think he's sexy, or crooning to Maggie May (are two Rod Stewart references too much for a post about a hip-hop song? Nay, I say. Nay!), he's delivering the kind of deep, vivid, storytelling rhymes he's become known for.

Check out "Rod Stewart," and if you like it, consider picking up Who Art in Nada on bandcamp.

Comments

Popular Posts