Vid Pick: Ceschi w/ Sage Francis - Barely Alive


It's rare that I eagerly anticipate the release of an album. That said, if I were to put together a list of releases I'm most looking forward to in 2015, Ceschi's upcoming album, Broken Bone Ballads, which is due out April 7th, would be right at the top.

A multi-genre talent, Ceschi uses his ability to rhyme, sing, and play the guitar to really dig into the heart of the realities of life. The emotion is always real, which is why it's so easy to connect with his music.

On "Barely Alive" Ceschi is joined by Sage Francis, and in the video there's some Elmo on Elmo crime that I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the rest of the characters on Sesame Street would be shocked by (we all know Oscar would be cool with it. Heck, he'd probably be rooting them on!). Check it out, and hear why I'm so excited about Broken Bone Ballads.

Comments

Popular Posts