Vid Pick: Corina Corina - I Can’t Resist


We’re gonna get a little soulful up in here. Wait, did I say “a little” soulful? I think I meant to say we’re going to get a whole heck of a lotta soulful up in here (although that sounds weird, so maybe I meant the other thing).

Corina Corina burst onto NYC’s music scene a few years ago with a killer voice, and a knack for telling incredibly personal stories that listeners can relate to. Her latest single, “I Can’t Resist,” begins with the lament, “So much for my arts degree,” which is a sentiment many college grads with degrees of all kinds feel. The song, which was produced by Willie Green, and features Henry Canyons, continues in that personal vein, as Corina Corina reveals the ups and downs of her life as a working musician.

“I Can’t Resist” is the first single off of Corina Corina’s latest album, The Free Way, which was released this week, and can be downloaded via bandcamp.

Comments

Popular Posts