Fresh ABX Podcast - December ’13


The other day, Flash, who is the fearless leader of RapReviews.com, managed to work into a conversation that he’d really dig a new ABX Podcast. I hope everyone else feels the same way, because I was so inspired by the request that I put together the longest ABX Podcast yet! With 16 songs, and just enough of me talking my face off, I have 75+ minutes for your enjoyment here. So if you need a gift wrapping soundtrack this holiday season, here are some gifted rappers for you to check out.

You can stream, or download, this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Snow Tha Product w/ Tech N9ne - You’re Welcome
Toussaint Morrison - The Ballad Of Rad Campbell
Coole High w/ K. Gaines - Ends
5:am w/ Meta Musick & James Joyce - On Our Job
World’s Fair - Sammy Sosa
Ankhle Conscious - I Give You Aids(s)
Ceschi - Love Song For The Apocalypse
Louis Logic - A Day Late And A Dollar Short
Dead Celebrity Status w/ Bea - Hurts Like...
Dessa - The Man I Knew
YC The Cynic - HVNLY
Botzy w/ Sophia Eris & Chants Erolin - Waiting For A Moment
Joey Batts - Notebook
Jesse Abraham - The Scene
Big Stat w/ Tahmell - Kinda Like A Big Deal
Dan Dillinger w/ BS - Loud

Comments

Popular Posts