Vid Pick: Bryant Dope – Things I’ve Seen


I’ve been calling Bryant Dope one of the most exciting young hip-hop artists in NYC for quite a few years, and you know what, he’s still exciting, he’s still young, and he’s still creating fantastic hip-hop music. Case in point, his just released video for his song “Thing I’ve Seen.”

In just under two minutes Dope goes through a litany of the issues he sees both America, and his own community, facing in 2017, and he does so with an intelligence, and lyrical skill, that is rarely heard today.

Dope explains the current state of America played a large role in why he released a video now, saying, “I released this song prior to putting out my EP, How It Is Now, but I believe that it was the right time to drop the video.”

It was the right time to drop the video, and after you check it out you’ll think it’s also the right time for Bryant Dope have the spotlight shine brightly on him.

Comments

Popular Posts