Vid Pick: Brooke Moriber – Up All Night


If you’re looking for modern pop with an ‘80s twist, Brooke Moriber’s latest, “Up All Night,” will be right up your alley.

Moriber says the retro vibe of “Up All Night” is “definitely intentional,” adding, “My producer, Sean Walsh, and I didn't want it to sound like anything that is out there right now, but at the same time we also wanted it to fit in with current Top 40 pop. We especially focused on the 1980’s vibe because we both love the ‘80s.”

The video, which features Moriber making herself comfortable in pink satin sheets, has its roots in a series of classic photographs. “I was inspired by the famous white bed sheet photos of Marilyn Monroe, which are super hot, but also beautiful, and artistic,” she explains. “We gave it an ‘80s spin with hot pink, material girl, satin sheets to match my own personal style.”

Moriber describes filming the sexy clip as “a very empowering experience,” saying, “My director, Jessica Beth Redish, and I both wanted to convey an image that showed a woman owning her desires, rather than having her sexuality be displayed the way a man thinks it should be. I think that makes it even sexier, and super fun.”

Check out the sexy, fun, clip, and stay “Up All Night” with Brooke Moriber.

Comments

Popular Posts