Vid Pick: Adeem w/ Blueprint - Looking for a Window


Adeem is an artist I've been a fan of for quite some time, and, to be honest, I've been wondering what he's been up to. Since the last Glue album, 2006's Catch as Catch Can, I hadn't heard much from him. This is why I was understandably excited when I saw him post a video for a brand new single, titled "Looking for a Window."

With rhymes and flows that will appeal to every hip-hop head, alongside an old school sounding guitar, and sung chorus, "Looking for a Window" is like the ultimate combination of indie hip-hop and classic rock. I bet you didn't even think that was possible, but this is yet another reason to be happy about the return of Adeem.

"Looking for a Window" is off of Adeem's upcoming album, Move Toward Life, which doesn't have a release date yet, but Adeem promises is coming soon. After hearing "Looking for a Window," "coming soon" can't come soon enough. Move Toward Life is now one of my most anticipated hip-hop albums of the year.

Comments

Popular Posts