Vid Pick: Margaret - Dance For 2


I've been a fan of Polish pop singer Margaret since I interviewed her back in 2013. Musically, she's dipped her toe into just about every sub-genre of pop, and with her latest, "Dance For 2," she gives listeners a song that's 100% sultry disco (it also kinda sounds like it features a toy piano, but I might be crazy).

The video for "Dance For 2" is a three minute visual of what most guys imagine a "girls night in" looks like (sorry ladies, it's true, and it's an extension of our "slumber party" fantasies from earlier in life). Of course, it's probably the furthest thing from reality, but I still thank Margaret for letting us believe the illusion.

I hope, at some point, Margaret hits the US, but until then, I'll keep hitting replay on her excellent videos.

Comments

Popular Posts