Vid Pick: Homeboy Sandman - Fat Belly


Before you click play on Homeboy Sandman's latest video, "Fat Belly," I have to warn you, it WILL make you hungry. I'd just eaten lunch the first time I saw it, and by the time the video was over I had an unreal urge to raid my fridge.

With that public service announcement out of the way, let's talk about "Fat Belly," which is off of Homeboy Sandman's latest EP, White Sands, and is produced by Paul White. The song is an incredible ode to food, and even references a previous food related song of Sandman's, "Food Glorious Food," which was on Actual Factual Pterodactyl. It's witty, it's skillful, and it's a prime example of why Homeboy Sandman is such a beloved artist in NYC, and the world over. Click play, enjoy the video, then make a sandwich.

Comments

Popular Posts