Billionaire P.A. is Speaking Dreams Into Existence


Even though he lived in his car for 63 days, if you ask Billionaire P.A. if he’s ever been homeless, he’ll tell you no. “I don’t like to say that I was homeless,” he explains, “I just say that I was without a home, because the mentality is totally different. I believe that people that say that they are homeless remain there.”

Billionaire P.A. did not remain without a home. Today he’s a successful motivational speaker in Southern California who runs the company Wealthy Minds, which mentors children and teens. He also has his own clothing line featuring inspirational quotes he came up with while living in his car, such as “I Speak Dreams Into Existence,” and “You Can Never Have Too Much Faith.”

Read the full story at SubstreamMagazine.com.

Comments

Popular Posts