Vid Pick: Manicanparty - Bow Through My Heart


I’ve written about Manicanparty a number of times (including a nice in-depth feature for Arena.com), as I’m a really big fan of their work. I'm writing about them again today because the tribal pop duo made up of Jessica Corazza and Pat Morrissey just released their latest single, “Bow Through My Heart,” which happens to be my favorite song off of their eponymous EP. “Bow Through My Heart” is equal parts beautiful and haunting, and the video features a clearly broken Corazza unable to deal with her emotions, turning to everything from drugs, to alcohol, to violence, all the while Morrissey is looking on, disappointed with the reality of the situation.

The clip is gorgeous, the music is gorgeous, and if you enjoy Manicanparty as much as I do, head on over to their website and download their EP. It’s free, so if you dig it, shout about on Twitter, or Facebook, or to a random passerby on the street. OK, maybe not that last one, but definitely the first two!

Comments

Popular Posts