Fresh ABX Podcast - April ’12


This may be one of my favorite episodes of my ABX podcast, but there’s a catch... actually there’s a catch phrase... actually there are A LOT of catch phrases. For some reason I got it into my head that I need a catch phrase, and since I don’t have one I’m asking you to help me create one. In the meantime, for this episode of my show I use a plethora of well known catch phrases from television shows throughout the ages. Count em all and email me the number and you could win something from my big bins of CDs!

If you think that sounds crazy, just wait until you hear the final five minutes of the show.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

5:AM - Everybody
MC Elijah Black - Y.B.F.
Jackson P - S.O.S.
Homeboy Sandman - Cops Get Scared of Me
Roc Doogie - Live Bait
The Other Guys - Which One
Stick Up Kids - Welcome Home
Gypsyphonic Disko - Ain’t My Fault
Mr. Ivory Snow - Ambulance
Justina - Hip-Hop Joan Jett

Comments

Popular Posts