Last night was strange. I hit up the Mark Ronson record release party at The Canal Room in NYC with my friend Flex. The party was filled with people I call "VH1 Famous." Basically they're people who are famous for being famous, but nothing else, and unless you watch VH1 you have no idea who they are. All I know is pictures were being snapped of beautiful people and I had no clue who they were. In the midst of all this superficialness I did end up bumping into a few people I knew. Mecca from Extended Fam was there and oddly enough my good friend Rashad was there as well. I ended up meeting Mos Def and Pharoahe Monch, which was nice, but overall the atmosphere was just too strange. Maybe it was because after about 30 seconds I figured out I had no chance with any of the woman in the place. Oh well. At least Mos and Pharoahe know who I am now.

Comments

Popular Posts