ABX Podcast #77 - The Quest For 1,000


The other day I found myself with some free time, and a bunch of new music on my hands. The only reasonable thing for me to do, at least in my mind, was record another episode of The Adam B Experience podcast! Episode #76 has received nearly 1,000 plays, and I think it would be really tremendous if we could get this episode past that mark. Also, if you dig the show, let me know by tweeting me at @adamsworldblog, and spread the word!

You can stream, or download, this show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Illus - SMASH
J.ManifestO & JohnNY U. - The Operation
Warren Britt - Awww, You Mad?!
MeccaGodZilla w/ Last Words & Buhrnum Wood - Laundromat Combat
Toussaint Morrison - Darkside Imperials
Rabbi Darkside - Copa Mundials
Soce, The Elemental Wizard w/ Jon Berger - Break
Cee Knowledge & The Cosmic Funk Orchestra - Bandits

Comments

Popular Posts