Fresh ABX Podcast - March '14


Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, so I'm guessing a whole lot of you are looking for effective hangover cures this morning. Guess what, I have one for you, in podcast form! Oh, yeah, sorry about that exclamation point. I didn't mean to yell. I know that couldn't have felt good. What WILL make you feel good is clicking play on my latest ABX podcast. I have ten new songs for you, and by the time the show is over your hangover will be gone, and you'll be ready to face the day.*

* I make no guarantees your hangover will actually be gone.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Toussaint Morrison - Roosevelt Roosevelt
Moonshine Burrito - Tortilla Killas
CookBook & Blu - Soul Baby
Ankhle Conscious - Messin Wit My Molecules
Bryant Dope - Raw Dope
Corina Corina w/ Henry Canyons - I Can't Resist
Louis Logic - They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used to
Kev Sez - Kev's Dead
Jesse Abraham - Ragtag Ed Slush
Champagne Jerry - Erin Burnett

Comments

Popular Posts