Fresh ABX Podcast - July ’13


This episode of my ABX podcast is one of my favorite in a long time. I always feel like the music is great, but this month in particular I feel the playlist is exceptional. When I played it back before sending it to Flash to post I found myself nodding my head and saying “damn, every track is ridiculously dope.” In addition to the music, this episode of my ABX Podcast includes plenty of info on the artists played, and I even throw in a few stories from this year’s Warped Tour, which left me sweaty, sunburned, and extremely satisfied.

You can stream, or download, this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Toussaint Morrison - Prom So Hard
Dessa - Fighting Fish
Rabbi Darkside - See Something Say Something
Joey Batts - Jazz Therapy
Illus - Make Some Noize (ICBM Remix)
Itch w/ Dani Artaud - Like I’m Drugs
Sickabod - No Makeup
Bubble Geese - Wig Shop
EBOI - Garvey
Ciphurphace - They Like Wack Rappers
Botzy - You Got It?
CharlieRED - GreenGREED

Comments

Popular Posts