Fresh ABX Podcast - March ’13


This podcast wasn’t easy for me. Oh, don’t worry, I had PLENTY of great music to choose from. That’s never an issue. The issue was the head cold that had taken hold of me and refused to let go (I’m still waiting for a supermodel do the same). So I may sound a little different this month, but rest assured it IS really me. The good news is with eleven new songs you’re gonna hear a lot more music than you are me talking. As an added bonus, I close the show with a mini dance party, and who doesn’t like dance parties? (Assholes. That’s who!)

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

BS - Hyperbrolic
Jesse Abraham w/ Chino XL - I’ve Tried
Rugged N Raw - Chip In Half
Substantial - Resilient (Marcus D Remix)
P.SO the Earth Tone King w/ 8thW1 - She Don’t
Y? w/ Ayano Hiroze - Retrograde
Baxter P Wordsworth - Inglorious Baxter
Amo-1 w/ Blast Writehook & Enj - Charge
Koncept w/ Akie Bermiss - Oh Baby
JohnNY U. - Unorthadox
Silent Knight & The Band Called Fuse - Last Call

All background beats provided by 2 Hungry Bros

Comments

Popular Posts