Fresh ABX Podcast - May ’12


I have a wild show for you this month with 14 new songs, including four artists that are new to The Adam B Experience. I also go off on a few really random tangents, including telling you about a very embarrassing moment I recently had at a local restaurant. No, no one mistook me for an unfortunate looking celebrity, this was a moment of my own doing. Check out the show to find out what happened, and to hear a full hour of great underground hip-hop.

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Jesse Abraham - Back Off
Illus w/ J-Live - Magical
Sketch Tha Cataclysm - Place To Be
P.SO - Moontones (Soulmade Beats Remix)
Vinnie Scullo - The Shoes
Jose Nova - IDGAF
Jonny October - Whiskey Waltz
The Other Guys - Fearless
Satnam - Change Your Mind
Otis Clapp - Pick Ya Pants Up
Creature - Do it to Yaself
MetaMusick - Word On The Street
5:AM - Blackout
Mic Ripz - F List Celebrity

Comments

Popular Posts