My Guest Blog on SpeechIsMyHammer.com


You know how I'm always saying writers talk? Here's some concrete evidence of that. A couple months ago William E. Ketchum III and I were emailing back and forth about horrible experiences with artists and artists' publicists and managers. Some of his experiences have gone into a series of features on his blog, SpeechIsMyHammer.com, about how not to get coverage on blogs and websites. It's good advice for artists based on how other artists have managed to royally screw things up for themselves. After hearing a story of mine about a horrible back and forth with an artist on Facebook he asked me to write it up for his site. It involves lies, deceit, and some truly amazing moments in stupidity. Enjoy!

Read my guest column on SpeechIsMyHammer.com.

Comments

Popular Posts