My Eleventh National Magazine Cover Story Is...


The Devil Wears Prada for Substream Music Press!

This is an issue I’m extremely proud of for a number of reasons. Obviously I’m excited to have written the cover story, which takes an in-depth look at The Devil Wears Prada and the recording process for their latest album, Dead Throne. Two other reasons I’m excited about this issue are my features on Kreayshawn and Molly Moore.

I think my Kreayshawn feature reveals a whole other side of her, and I absolutely love the intro I wrote for my Molly Moore feature because it came from my attending one of her shows.

You’d be hard pressed to find three more different artists than the Christian metalcore band The Devil Wears Prada, Bay Area rapper Kreayshawn, and singer/songwriter Molly Moore. That diversity in my features is another reason I’m so proud of this issue.

You can pick up Substream at Barnes & Noble, FYE and SubstreamMusicPress.com.

Comments

Popular Posts