Fresh ABX Podcast - April ’10


You count on me for great music every month, and this month’s podcast won’t disappoint. I even have an added bonus for you this time around, because this month’s ABX podcast isn’t just packed with great hip-hop, it’s also freakin hilarious. Apparently a total lack of sleep and the complete exhaustion that comes from writing a 32 page paper for grad school left me in a mental state where I’d say just about anything. So today I present to you 45 minutes of awesome. Enjoy!

You can stream or download the show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Homeboy Sandman - The Carpenter
Mr. Beatz - Remember The Name
Jake Lefco, Kats, Ryan-O’Neil, Domer & iLLspoKinN - Little High/Little Low
Jesse Abraham, BS & Premonition - Hold On
Deathrow Tull (Dyalekt & brokeMC) - Big
Jon Braman - Tip Top
Ciph Diggy, K. Gaines & M-Tri - Unstoppable
Invisible Bullies w/ Coexist & Milli810 - Do It
godAWFUL - King’s Path
Sav Killz - Success Is Inevitable

Comments

Popular Posts