My BRM Cover Story Gets Major TV Time!


This is something I'm really proud of. My Beyond Race Magazine back cover story on Attack of the Show was not only mentioned on air last Friday, they did a full two minute segment on it. This is a story I put together from scratch. I had no contacts at G4 and had to convince my editor it was right for the magazine. I made all the contacts, put together all the interviews, wrote the story, and pushed hard to get it the back cover. In March I then went to LA to visit the set and meet everyone I worked with for the story, hand delivering the issue to them myself. Kevin and Olivia talking about it on air was really special for me. The feeling is almost indescribable.

If the video isn't loading you can check it out at g4tv.com.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations!
I keep looking at your posts and in general I am very impressed. If I was more on top of the Hip Hop and Rap Scene I could probably comment more, but sadly although I like the music and Love to watch people who know how, dance to it, I am not well versed in it. Keep on doing what you do, I might learn something!
Adam Bernard said…
Thank you for the kinds words AND your continued contributions to the comments section! I see you here more often than many.
ProHipHop said…
Robot Power!

Congrats. Hey, let them know I'm started Beyond Species Magazine any day now!

Clyde (that prohiphop guy)
Rekstizzy said…
Good shit.
Adam Bernard said…
Thanks Clyde and Rekstizzy!

And Clyde... Beyond Species Magazine... tell me there will be a centerfold! LOL!

Popular Posts