Fresh ABX Podcast for 5/19


Yeah yeah, I know, it's been three weeks since the last ABX podcast instead of the usual two, but I have a good reason for that. Actually I have ELEVEN good reasons for that in the form of eleven new songs for your listening pleasure! I have new joints from some of your faves as well as a handful of new artists to introduce you to. To top it all off, this podcast also includes news on where you can find me on DVD (no not THAT kind of DVD!).

You can download or stream the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

PreZZure w/ Niles - Go In
Cavalier - Ink
The New World Side Order - Bioweapons
Cookbook - Reganomics
Lee - Sometimes
Substantial - U Can Get It
Omar Wilson - Mr. Survival
DJ Smutvillain w/ Domer, Kats & Jake Lefco - Leave Em Behind
Coole High w/ Tah Phrum Duh Bush - Laugh
Kaz-Well - Krazy Glue
Sav Killz - God Like Freestyle
Kalil Kash - Baby I Want It
Homeboy Sandman w/ P.Casso - Wise Up
The New World Side Order - Last Song

Comments

Popular Posts