Fresh ABX Podcast for 12/23


Who says I have to wait until Christmas to give all of my B-Listers a gift? Today, two full days before the holiday, I have a very special Christmas Eve Eve edition of The Adam B Experience ready for your listening pleasure. It’s an hour of great music and best of all, it’s free! (I told you it was a gift!)

You can stream or download the entire show at RapReviews.com.

Playlist

Chaz Kangas - 2 Girls 1 Christmas
PreZZure - Lost My Mind
Rugged N Raw - Broke N Proud
Lee - Move
Jav aka Rapmononov - Revolution
Silent Knight - Think Fast
Rue Melo - Can't Deny
The New World Side Order - Bioweapons
Dyalket - Froze Up Meltdown
Conscious - Neck On Froze
Vinnie Scullo - Digital Molly
The Rising Sun Quest - Why I Write
Chaz Kangas - A Chaz Kangas Christmas

As always, comments and requests are welcome!

Comments

Popular Posts