Givin Thanks to What Makes Me Happy


Sure, I could do a whole sappy blog about all the things I have to give thanks for, or do some themed blog where I give thanks to all the good things in Hip-Hop, or music in general, but today I’ve decided to simply give thanks to those things that make me happy. Happiness is one of our most basic of emotions, but sometimes our hardest to achieve, so this year for Thanksgiving I’m letting everyone take a peek into what’s been making me happy of late. Enjoy!

New York Giants Football


Our Super Bowl rings from last year still shine brightly, and at 10-1 this year it’s looking like we’re on course to be in the big game again this upcoming February. The best part of it all is that watching Giants games is finally fun again as we’re back to being a classic pound the ball, pressure the line, beat up the quarterback team, just like the Giants of old. I have never had this kind of confidence in any of my teams before (to be fair, I’m a Mets, Giants, Knicks fan) and I love it. Oh, and just a reminder to the rest of the NFL, we get the best defensive player in the league back next year. Oh yeah!

Parry Gripp’s YouTube Videos


Whenever I need a 30-60 second pick me up during the day I have to look no further than Parry Gripp’s YouTube page. Gripp is to the YouTube video what Weird Al is to the pop song. Just check out “Young Girl Talking About Herself” (which is posted above) as an example.

My Clipboard


Originally I bought a clipboard because Tah Phrum Duh Bush told me I needed one so I could have an easy way for the people I meet at shows to sign up for my email list (he was right). Now that very same clipboard has turned into my #1 workstation. I can’t tell you how much I’ve accomplished on the train thanks to it. From conceiving interview questions to outlining stories I’m pretty much a machine during commutes. You can keep your expensive electronic devices, I’m doing just fine with version 1.0 over here!

Emmanuelle Chriqui


I don't really think I need to explain this one.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Comments

Popular Posts