B-Lister Videos Vol. 1


A lot of B-Listers, AKA my former Artists Of The Week, are doing big things. Many of these noteworthy news items can be found in the B-Lister News section of this site. Right here right now, however (straight up Jesus Jones style), I want to take a minute to showcase the five most recent music videos B-Listers have created. This will more than likely end up a recurring feature whenever enough videos have been built up for a full post, so kick back and enjoy some great clips from Rugged N Raw, The Rising Sun Quest, Edreys, Vinnie Scullo and Maiysha.

Rugged N Raw – I'm Broke and Proud



Artist Of The Week – Rugged N Raw (11/07)


The Rising Sun Quest – Why I Write



Artist Of The Week – The Rising Sun Quest (8/07)


Edreys – Get Free



Artist Of The Week – Edreys (2/08)


Vinnie Scullo – What If I Were In Cosmo?



Artist Of The Week – Vinnie Scullo (1/07)


Maiysha – Wanna Be



Artist Of The Week – Maiysha (7/08)


Comments

Popular Posts