Been typin so much I'm seein double

Sorry for the long wait in-between posts, but this week has been crazy. I've already done three artist interviews, and have another on Friday. Add to that the work I'm putting into the radio show and I'm having one busy week, but busy in a good way, so it's all good. Let's start with the best news, I'm working with Aftermath now!!!! That's right, I just interviewed two of their artists, The Game and Stat Quo, for Aftermath's soon-to-be relaunched website. This is a potentially HUGE look for me and I can't wait to see how the articles look on the site.

Next on the list of good things going on is that In Da Mixx was the top listing on RapDirt.com today! Again, a HUGE look for me. RapDirt seems to always have around 350 users online at all times, so I'm hoping we get some listeners from this listing. I've also been bombing message boards like crazy hoping to get a few more listeners. If you read this blog (which you're doing right now, so I know you are!), take some time on Tuesday night's to peep my radio show. It's on from 10pm - 2am EST on 88.5 FM (Fairfield), and streaming at WVOF.org. March is going to be a huge month for us with lots of big name guests, including Ice Water, Melade Sol, Chaundon and Blitz.

ReactMag has been getting an unreal amount of hits today thanks to some great promotional work. We broke the record for the most users on the message board at one time. In other React related news, today I added my Goapele interview to the main page. Look for my Sleepy Brown interview to be added in a few days.

Other than work.... Damn, right now there's no such things as "other than work." I hope to cure that this weekend, sort of. I hope to get out of the house and into some bars, or at least a bar, to talk to people and promote the show. It's all about gettin big.

Last but not least, did that big Hawaiian really sing Carl Thomas on American Idol??? Dude, Carl Thomas himself wouldn't win on American Idol singing "I Wish I Never Met Her," but congrats on the attempt nonetheless.

Comments

Popular Posts