OK, so today something happened that really made me lose a little more of what little hope I have for humanity. One of my living room lights blew out last night, so this morning I went to get a new one. The normal store I buy the lightbulbs at was closed so I just went to Home Depot figuring they have everything so they'd have it. When I got there I saw an aisle that had literally hundreds of lightbulbs, but not mine. Not one, but TWO Home Depot employees came over to help but determined mine was a size they didn't have. Do you know what their advice to me was? "You might want to try a hardware store." I threw my hands up Lewis Black style and said "look at where I am!" What great advice, a hardware store, now if only I could find one. Ah, wait, I know, I'm standing in one right now you freaking genius! I was at Home Depot, the largest hardware store chain in the world and they told me to go to a hardware store. What the hell is going on here!?!?

Comments

Popular Posts