This weekend was tiring, but great. On Saturday my Dad dropped off my birthday present, a new CD wall unit that holds 1,000 CD's (a big shout out and THANK YOU to my parents for that). I put it together and rearranged one side of the living room to accommodate it. Both the unit, and the living room, look FANTASTIC!!!

Later that night I was on CNF Music's radio show, our last of the year. We're in the process of moving to a different station (FM), and should be back on the air by the start of 2004, perhaps even sooner.

After the radio show I watched Brown Sugar on HBO. It was good, not great. Fairly predictable but still enjoyable for all Hip-Hop heads. After the movie I got a call from some friends saying I should meet them at a bowling alley to chill, so I jetted over and hung out with them for a bit.

Today I tired to relax, but the thrill of knowing the last day of the baseball season could translate into a Fantasy Baseball championship has been exciting. My team did me proud today, so hopefully I'll take my second straight championship!!! Can you sense the excitement in the air?!

Comments

Popular Posts