Last night I was at Jazz Standard in NYC for the Lillias White performance. White was phenomenal, showing tons of energy and a general love for what she was doing. I think part of it was that it was the first time she had performed jazz so she was especially hyped up to show what she could do. Normally she's a Broadway star, so to be able to show another aspect of what she can do had to contribute to her emotional high.

The atmosphere at Jazz Standard was great, as well, it's very chill. I love jazz clubs overall, they're just very cool places.

I saw some pics from the Mark Ronson party the other day. Turns out Flex and I didn't notice a whole bunch of people, including Maxwell, Tweet and Famke Janssen. I guess once I saw Delaware and Rashad I pretty much stopped looking for people.

A small update today, peep the "In The Mix" section for a few new tracks. I'm really feelin the Kanye West and Eamon joints. Also, check out my CTBeats profile. Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts