Just got back from an awesome night in New Haven. I hit the New Haven Jazz Festival in the late afternoon and saw Me'shell Ndegeocello perform. Me'shell rocks, she can be incredibly smooth, or incredibly forceful. Each song ended up around ten minutes long as she and her band love to jam. Check for a full review of the show on ReactMag.com this upcoming week.

My boy Raj showed up for the show after he was done with work. After Me'shell and Soulive (the band that played after her in a terrible bit of scheduling) were done it was around 10 PM. Raj and I hit a few bars and found our new favorite spot (for now), Club Sci-Fi. Club Sci-Fi is a two level joint that features DJ's on each level and many fine ladies in attendance. On this night there was a wet T-shirt contest (I got the feeling it's a weekly thing, too). These girls not only got wet, but were taking their shirts off, and one girl (the winner) even licked her own nipple. So basically, I went to cover a jazz concert and spring break broke out. Hey, I ain't complainin, I enjoyed BOTH! And if any of the girls who were there tonight happen to read this, HOLLA!

Comments

Popular Posts