Vid Pick: Snow Tha Product – I Don’t Wanna Leave (Remix)


I did a quick check to see how long I’ve been talking about Snow Tha Product, one of the dopest emcees you’re going to find, and it turns out I first interviewed her back in 2011. That’s right, 2011, so I’ve been talking about her for six years! With Snow releasing a video for the remix of “I Don’t Wanna Leave,” it’s time to talk about her, and her incredible skills, once again.

First off, I have absolutely no idea when Snow breathes during the two minutes and twenty seconds of “I Don’t Wanna Leave.” She’s always had incredible breath control skills, but on this one she seems to have found a way to up the ante even higher.

Second, she flips the first verse in English, and the second verse en Espanol, and while I have no idea what’s said in the second verse, the whole “music is universal” thing comes into play here, because the flow, the melody, and Snow’s intensity, keep you hooked regardless of any language barrier.

Snow Tha Product doesn’t wanna leave, and after clicking play on this one you won’t want her to.

Comments

Popular Posts