Vid Pick: Ex Norwegian – Life


I discovered Miami-based indie rock band Ex Norwegian earlier this year when they played a gig at Bowery Electric in NYC. It turns out the band has been around for years, and I was just really late to the party. In my defense, I've never been to Miami (am I too old to do the whole Spring Break thing there? Yeah, I probably am).

Long story short, Ex Norwegian's set was incredibly fun, so much so that I ended up picking up one of their albums. Speaking of which, they offer up some of their albums on cassette, which, for those of us who still have a tape deck in the car, is a nice bonus.

Check out Ex Norwegian's latest single, "Life," which is off of the band's recently released album Glazer/Hazerr. The video for the song features a cardboard cutout of lead singer Michelle Grand having quite the day.

Comments

Popular Posts