About Me

Name: Adam Bernard
Home: Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
About Me: Entertainment journalist with 15+ years of experience. Supporter of indie music. Lover of day baseball, fringe movies, & chicken shawarma. Part time ninja. Nerdy, but awesome.
See my complete profile
Bios & Press Releases

Bios: $200-$300
Press Releases: $50

Check out samples here

For more info, or to set something up, email me

Hot Features

Vid Pick: Makk Mikkael – Jungle


Vid Pick: Joey Golden – How The War Was One


3 Reasons You Should See Like Minded Criminals Live

Vid Pick: Nova Rockafeller w/ Hot Karl – Who I Be
Friday, July 15, 2016

Dynamic duos have been a hip-hop staple from day one, so imagine my excitement when two of my favorite emcees, Nova Rockafeller, and her manager, Hot Karl, joined forces for "Who I Be."

You already know my long history writing about Nova, but did you know I wrote about Hot Karl waaaay back in 2006 when he was an Artist of the Week here on Adam's World? I still consider his album, The Great Escape, a classic.

Check out the video for Nova and Hot Karl's killer collaboration. It makes me want to go grocery shopping with Nova. Next time she's in town I wanna see if I can make that happen!

Labels:

posted by Adam Bernard @ 7:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Follow

Email List

Stacking The Deck
Interviews

Kasador


Corina Corina


The New Tarot


Birch

Magazine Articles

Rocko The Intern

July 2010 - January 2013
    Older Posts                 Newer Posts