Vid Pick: The Dutch Guy - For the Love of Music


You know how much I love telling the world about talented indie artists. Well, today I'm taking a minute to tell you about another journalist who loves telling the world about talented indie artists, The Dutch Guy.

The Dutch Guy, whom I met through a mutual friend (I'm pretty sure it was Tah Phrum Duh Bush) hails from The Netherlands, is an industry veteran with 20+ years in radio, and has been running dutchguy.tv for nearly half a decade. Recently, he launched a weekly music video show on YouTube where he features indie acts of all genres who deserve to be heard. I've posted one of the episodes above. The combination of The Dutch Guy's colorful personality, and the focus on great music, will remind you of MTV from back when MTV stood for Music Television.

If you like what you see, and hear, subscribe to The Dutch Guy's YouTube page. He's another great source for indie music.

Comments

Popular Posts