Vid Pick: Chumped - December Is The Longest Month


I spent the majority of the second half of 2014 raving about Brooklyn bummer punk band Chumped. Their album, Teenage Retirement, made my Best of NYC's Indie Music Scene column, and ranked third on my overall year end top ten list. Their live show also ranked as one of the best I attended all year (and I attended A LOT of shows!).

With all that in mind, this week's Vid Pick is Chumped's video for their latest single, "December Is The Longest Month." Yeah, I know, despite December's length, we're actually in January, but it's a really awesome song, and a fantastic video that shows breakups can be hard, including breakups with snow globes. (at least one snow globe was harmed in the making of this video)

If you want to know more about Chumped, check out my interview with them on Arena.com, and pick up their album on bandcamp.

Comments

Popular Posts