Vid Pick: Margaret - Start a Fire


Rarely do I see a video that I'd describe as remarkably beautiful, but that was the first thought that came to mind after watching Polish pop singer Margaret's "Start a Fire."

Three non-traditional relationships are front and center in the clip, and director Olga Czyżykiewicz does a masterful job of revealing their stories over the course of just under four minutes.

Back in 2013 when I interviewed Margaret she ended up with the honor of being the only Polish pop singer with an open invite to crash on my couch if she ever finds herself lost in America. OK, I'm not really sure how much of an honor that is, as my couch is pretty old, but after watching "Start a Fire" you'll understand why I extended the invite. Margaret isn't just talented, she has a lot of heart.

Comments

Popular Posts