Vid Pick: Brzowski - I'm The Atlantic


Brzowski is one of my favorite hip-hop artists to see live. A ridiculously talented emcee who doesn't just love to rhyme, but also loves to perform, Brzowski is always both dope AND entertaining (believe it or not, that can be a tough combination to find).

This Saturday Brzowski is scheduled to hit my favorite local venue, the newly renovated Acoustic Cafe in Bridgeport, CT. The last time he performed there the night was so hot they had Fla-Vor-Ice pops at the bar, and when one found its way onto the stage, Brzowski responded by shoving it down his pants to cool off in a way I'm not sure the Fla-Vor-Ice company originally intended.

In honor of Brzowski's return to Bridgeport, this week's Vid Pick is his 2012 video for "I'm The Atlantic," which is off of his 2011 album A Fitful Sleep. Check it out, and if you're in town, head to the show tomorrow night.

UPDATE – I have just learned that Saturday's show at Acoustic Cafe has been cancelled. I'm sorry if you already marked your calendar, as I did mine.

Comments

Popular Posts