Vid Pick: Illus - Super Secret Identity


I should really be mad at Illus. Not because his latest video, which is for "Super Secret Identity," isn't brilliant, but specifically because the video is brilliant, and my scene was edited out!

OK, to be fair, I wasn't in costume, and the clip ended up filled with some of Illus' favorite costumed folks from the Comic-Cons he attended last year, but damn yo, how ya gonna do a writer like that?

My 15 minutes of music video fame will have to wait (and I'm probably way more suited to be a ninja assassin of some kind), but the four minutes of "Super Secret Identity" have some of the most colorful, and amazing, characters you're going to see, so click play and get lost in a world of comics, cartoons, sci-fi, and dope hip-hop.

Comments

Popular Posts