Vid Pick: CookBook & Blue - Soul Baby


Last month when I was hanging out in LA one of the people I made sure to link up with CookBook, so there's a chance I may have known about this video a little bit in advance (and by "a chance" I mean I most definitely knew). Hearing about a video, and actually seeing it, however, are two totally different things, and seeing is believing when it comes to this clip for "Soul Baby," which is the first single off of CookBook's collaborative EP with producer Blu, titled Yes. Just one look and listen and you'll believe there are still funky hip-hop artists who everyone can get into, and you'll be saying "yes" to wanting to hear more from CookBook and Blu as a duo. Enjoy the good vibes of "Soul Baby." I guarantee you'll be nodding your head the entire time.

Comments

Popular Posts