Fresh ABX Podcast - October ’13


Being that I haven’t recorded a podcast in quite a while, and it’s my birthday month, I decided to make this edition of my ABX podcast a special, super extended, act now and get 33% more for free, event. Yes I said event, because this isn’t just a show, this is 75+ minutes of hip-hop, humor, and some other H word I’m too excited to come up with at the moment. Heck, I’ll make it like Mad Libs, you can fill in your own H word to describe it after you give it a listen. I had a lot of fun recording this podcast. I hope you have just as much fun listening to it. Enjoy!

You can stream, or download, this podcast at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Ciphurphace w/ Jake Palumbo - Verbal Warning
5:am - Let Up
Dan Dillinger - Razors Out
Skiggy Rapz - Shilly Tilly
Division X - The Calling
Kalil Johnson - Wrong
Jonny October - The Ingredients
Corina Corina - OD Love
Rabbi Darkside w/ Duv - What Would Galileo Do?
Dessa - Call Off Your Ghost
Vinnie Scullo - Ask Ur Mom
Dead Celebrity Status - The Throwaway Kids
Toussaint Morrison - Daggers At Dawn
Joey Batts - The Girl On The Train
YC The Cynic - Murphy’s Law
The Lost Angels - Life’s A Gamble

Comments

Popular Posts