35 Realizations About Being 35 In Hip-Hop


Hi, I’m Adam, and I’m officially an old guy in hip-hop. It’s my 35th birthday today, which puts me at somewhere around a thousand in hip-hop years.

I’m not much of a list making guy, but I wanted to do something special to mark this occasion, and the something special I decided on was jotting down 35 realizations about being 35 in hip-hop. These are musings on everything from how we should be treating the next generation of fans, to dealing with all the changes we’ve seen, and experienced, over the years.

Although this list is numbered, it is in no particular order. I just wanted to make sure I actually had 35 items on the list. Incidentally, 35 is a lot! I have no idea how those BuzzFeed folks do it!

So without further delay, here are my 35 realizations about being 35 in hip-hop.

Read the full list at RapReviews.com.

Comments

Popular Posts