Fresh ABX Podcast - December ’12


For my final podcast of 2012 I wanted to do something special, and find a way to encapsulate a year’s worth of ABX music into one show. What I came up with was choosing one song from each of 2012’s podcasts, with one new song at the end to represent December. Consider this a “Year In Review,” as I take a look back at the music that shaped 2012, Adam B Experience style. Enjoy!

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Sketch Tha Cataclysm w/ Expertiz - Get Over Your
Snow Tha Product - Holy Shit
iAreConscious - 12’s (Beamer, Benz or Bentley)
iAreConscious - iSeekGuild2
Roc Doogie - Live Bait
P.SO - Moontones (Soulmade Beats Remix)
Illus w/ Blueprint - Extraordinary
FANOMM (Chew Fu, J-Cast & Substantial) - Sweet Dreams
Homeboy Sandman - Whatchu Want From Me?
Jesse Abraham - I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit
Tah Phrum Duh Bush w/ Ciph Diggy, iAreConscious, Super King Armor, K. Gaines, Demostina, and Coole High - Nightmares In The Daytime
Toussaint Morrison - Can’t Relive The Party
Full Blast Movement (Soho, White Cheddar, Unikron, Chuck Nickels, Duece Bug) - Full Blast Knockout

Comments

Popular Posts