Fresh ABX Podcast - November ’12


It’s starting to get cold outside in my area, and probably in your area, too, unless you’re lucky enough to live in a paradise (in which case, why haven’t you invited me over!?!). With that in mind I put together a podcast that will warm you up. Eleven new songs, including the Adam B Experience debuts of Dan Dillinger and The Breadmakerz, highlight this show, which also features a quick note about the end of the world, and reveals my now no longer secret want to be lord of the dance. Yes, it’s The Adam B Experience. Enjoy!

You can stream or download this show at RapReviews.com

Playlist

Toussaint Morrison - Can’t Relive The Party
Big Stat w/ Pusha T - Trouble On My Mind
Dan Dillinger w/ Corina Corina - Thank You Mr. Modest
JohnNY U - The Come Down
P.SO - So Enormous
Homeboy Sandman - Not Really
Skila - Cry Later
Mic Ripz - Sundown to Sun Up
R.Me - I Love Kristin Reid
The Breadmakerz - I <3 2 Bounce
Fatty Ijaro w/ Trap Fevah - Redlights

Comments

Popular Posts