Vid Pick: Jesse Abraham - I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit


Jesse Abraham has been one of NYC’s most talented emcees for quite a while now, and his videos have always been highly entertaining (see Yoga, Spiderman on Vitamins, and Little Bit of Everything for examples). With “I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit,” however, Abraham has reached a whole new level of creativity. How else could one possibly begin to describe a one on one battle between what look to be the long lost twin brothers of A-Train (I’m sorry, Lord Tensai!)? Don’t be fooled by the crazy visuals, though, and think because Abraham is giving us a feast for the eyes that he decided to slack on his raps. With lines like “I’m sittin on the subway, it’s my train of thought / a token of my appreciation is all you really bought,” he’s still coming with the heat we expect from him. Click play and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts