About Me

Name: Adam Bernard
Home: Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
About Me: Entertainment journalist with 15+ years of experience. Supporter of indie music. Lover of day baseball, fringe movies, & chicken shawarma. Part time ninja. Nerdy, but awesome.
See my complete profile
Bios & Press Releases

Bios: $200-$300
Press Releases: $50

Check out samples here

For more info, or to set something up, email me

Hot Features

3 Reasons You Should See Paige Howell Live


Vid Pick: Makk Mikkael – Jungle


Vid Pick: Joey Golden – How The War Was One

Vid Pick: Jesse Abraham - I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit
Friday, September 07, 2012

Jesse Abraham has been one of NYC’s most talented emcees for quite a while now, and his videos have always been highly entertaining (see Yoga, Spiderman on Vitamins, and Little Bit of Everything for examples). With “I Ain’t Shit - I’m The Shit,” however, Abraham has reached a whole new level of creativity. How else could one possibly begin to describe a one on one battle between what look to be the long lost twin brothers of A-Train (I’m sorry, Lord Tensai!)? Don’t be fooled by the crazy visuals, though, and think because Abraham is giving us a feast for the eyes that he decided to slack on his raps. With lines like “I’m sittin on the subway, it’s my train of thought / a token of my appreciation is all you really bought,” he’s still coming with the heat we expect from him. Click play and enjoy!

Labels:

posted by Adam Bernard @ 7:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Follow

Email List

Stacking The Deck
Interviews

Kasador


Corina Corina


The New Tarot


Birch

Magazine Articles

Rocko The Intern

July 2010 - January 2013
    Older Posts                 Newer Posts