Vid Pick: Vinnie Scullo - SLOWHIO


Vinnie Scullo deserves to be one of the biggest names in music. I know I’ve been shouting this at the top of my lungs for five years now, and I’m going to continue to shout it, and post his videos, and do whatever else I can to bring awareness to his incredible talents until he’s finally in a position where my shouts aren’t necessary and I can get a lozenge.

This is his video for “SLOWHIO,” a song off of his upcoming album, VELCRO. It features Vinnie’s trademark fast paced wit that makes you want to hit rewind so you can take in everything he says. His combination of being unafraid to take on what he sees wrong with both music, and society as a whole, along with lyrical abilities that allow him to spit lines like “I like to flip bars like the old prohibition pet shops when the Po' come,” are exactly why I keep shouting about him.

For more on Vinnie Scullo check out these shockingly old features:

RapReviews Interview (11/2009)
Artist Of The Week feature (1/2007)

Comments

Popular Posts