Vid Pick: Soce The Elemental Wizard - Impact


This video doesn’t make something out of nothing, but it makes something out of nothing more than construction paper, choreography, and a few close friends. One thing I’ve always loved about Soce is his creativity and “Impact” has the creativity on full display. I also really dig the positive message of the chorus, “even though you might like to sit back / when you strike, you'll have a massive impact.” The only thing I don’t like about this video is that I’m not in it, but that’s my own damned fault. I could have been, but the rehearsal dates didn’t work with my schedule. Regardless of my absence from the clip, press play and let “Impact” make an impact on you.

For more on Soce The Elemental Wizard check out his Artist Of The Week feature (7/2010).

Comments

Popular Posts